Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Weight Lose Club
I am so excited. The past few years I have thought and thought of ways to start a weight loss group. Finally it is happening. A good friend of my mine who moved back here to Arizona from Montanta wanted to lose weight and suggest that we should start a club or group. So we and two of my sisters got together to help each other accompish that goal. The past week was our first week. So don't know how much I have lost. I know for a fact I didn't lose that much if any. There is always a fresh start to try again this next week. We are going to have weekly meetings to weigh in and have fun. It will help each of us stay motivated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
But Tauna...you DID lose weight!!!!! That is the exciting part, plus us starting this fun club! I am grateful that we can do this and that we don't have to pay money for it too!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment