Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Lynne Adams a friend.

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog:
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. 24
2. Office
4. Funniest home Videos
5. Extreme Home Makeover
6. Little House on the prairie
7. Myth Busters
8. Time warp

8 Things I did yesterday - Halloween
1. Dropped Kent at work
2. Went to work
3. Went costume shopping
4. Went to my parents house
5. Put costume on
6. Went to Kent's parents
7. Caught a ride with Kent's sister and went to their brothers house
8. Stopped at a Halloween party

8 Things I look forward to
1. Christmas
2. My birthday next week
3. Disneyland with Kent parents
4. Having kids in the future
5. Getting Contacts
6. Weekends
7. Family Gatherings
8. Playing board games

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Ha Ha China
2. Filberto's
3. Gecko Grill
4. Olive Garden
5. Paradise Bakery
6. Gecko Grill
7. Apple Bees
8. Logan's / Texas Road House

8 Things on my wish list
1. A house
2. Go on a cruise
3. Have kids
4. A new car
5. Money
6. Big TV
7. A puppy
8. Loss weight

8 People I tag
1. Jessica
2. Amy
3 - 8. And Anyone else to wants to join in the fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tauna, here's things I look forward to:
going with you and Kent to Disneyland.
Celebrating your birthday.
Getting something you want for your birthday.
Going to Greer again with you and Kent.
Playing games with you guys.
Going to movies with you.
Eating out with you.

Anonymous said...

Tauna! What is Ha ha China and will you take us there?