Friday, April 10, 2009

HCG Diet

I am so excited about losing weight. I am on the HCG Diet. I have been on it for two weeks now. So far I have lost a total of 16 pounds. I am planning on losing a lot more.

The HCG diet is a weight loss program that you take drops, intake 500 calories a day, eat certain foods, and drink a lot of water. At first I thought I couldn't just eat 500 calories but with the drops and the weight loss I am making it through. With the drops I really don't feel hungry. If I only ate 500 calories worth of food, you would not want to be around me. Trust me. I have almost two more weeks on the drops then I will be on a maintenance plan. On the maintenance plan, I will be going from 500 calories to 1500 calories just because I will be off the drops.

Kent is not doing it but has been a great support for me. I am not the only one in my family doing the HCG diet my dad and two of my sisters, Melissa and Jessica. They are all losing weight.

For more info on it go to http://www.hcgdietdirect.com/

3 comments:

Mary said...

Way to go! Diets take so much self-discipline. You're awesome.

Anonymous said...

Tauna, I can tell you have lost,,,,good job. I think you can sneak in a little See's but i guess you are too committed now.

Kathleen said...

Good for you! We're excited to hear about your progress. Keep us posted :)