Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged

OK, so this seems like such a fun tag, I just have to do it!

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.
*** I tag EVERYONE!!!

5 comments:

Amy Lynn said...

Yeahoo...I get to leave it first. Well...I think there are too many to count...but my favorite would have to be all the fun slumber party nights and the scrapbooking we did!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

A great memory was when we rented a cabin in Greer and took you and Kent. We had fun playing games at night and eating at fun restaurants! And the snow was so pretty. I want to do it again!

Anonymous said...

A great memory was when we rented a cabin in Greer and took you and Kent. We had fun playing games at night and eating at fun restaurants! And the snow was so pretty. I want to do it again!

kathleen said...

I love being around you and Kent! You are always so sweet to me.

Jenny said...

How fun, I would have to say my favorite memory of you was going and doing our Visiting Teaching together. So glad that we met. I think of you here and there. Congratulations on getting married.
My blog is blocked... probably should un-block it...

www.hardyhomestead.blogspot.com

Give me a week or two so I can post this tag game on mine.

Jenny