Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Update

I have been so bad at blogging. There is alot that has happened since my last update.
  • First thing, we both had birthdays back in November.
  • Kent took a 3 week CNA class and passed it and now is taking care of his Grandpa Coombs. He loves doing it.
  • My dad had a mild heart attack back in January. After three weeks in the hospital he got to go home. He is doing fine and back to his old self.
  • My family's dog, Princess died of old age. We have had her since she was born and that was about 18 years ago. She will be missed. I didn't think I would cry over a dog but I did. It was really sad but it was her time to go.
  • We have a niece in the Coombs family. She is the first granddaughter. Her name is London Jean Coombs, to Joe and Marcie. She is so cute.
  • We celebrated our 2nd year anniversary. We didn't really no anything. We just to the Mesa Temple grounds and took pictures. I am so blessed to have Kent as a husband.
  • We are now teaching the 9 year old class in primary. Since we are in senior primary we teach first then sharing time last.
  • Went on a Coombs' Vaction to Disneyland and California Adventures. We had loads of fun with most of Kent's family. Even though it rained both day that we were there, it didn't ruined the trip.
  • We moved!!! We are loving the new place. We moved from a little studio apartment to a two bedroom place for the same place. Plus we have a washer and dryer. And we are staying in the same ward. I just didn't want to get adjusted to another ward again.

Well, that is what is up with the Coombs family. Hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Tauna, so glad your dad is doing much better! That must have been a very scary time for your whole family. We were sorry to learn of Princess' passing. I bet everyone misses her! That's so cool that you all had a fun time at Disneyland/CA Adventures. And congrats on the new apartment! That's awesome that you and Kent have a place that feels even more like a home and that it's in the same ward (I assumed you had to move to a different ward, maybe even another stake). Thanks so much for the update :)

Marci Coombs said...

Glad to see your back in the blogging world! Welcome back :)

Melissa said...

Yay you updated your blog! I like how you did it too...gave us all the highlights! Love you! You are an awesome sister!